Hunter’s Creek Property Owners Association, Inc. is a non-profit community organization composed of property owners dedicated to supporting and promoting a positive quality of life and safety in our community by:
- Promoting a spirit of cooperation, goodwill, and neighborliness and encouraging property owners to openly communicate and participate in the exchange of ideas about how to improve the community and preserve those features that make this community unique.
- Representing the community for constructive development in the areas of neighborhood beatification, zoning and land use planning, traffic control, police and fire protection, community public relations, local ordinance, covenant and restrictions enforcement and coordination of government services provided according to bylaws and county ordinances.
- Taking necessary steps to preserve and enhance property values and the quality of life through the prudent use of resources for the benefit of all who live, visit, or work in our community.
- Conduction all business and activity in compliance with South Carolina Code of Laws for non-profit organizations.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Ralph Layland – President
Jeff Meredith – Vice President
Michell Karlovetz – Secretary
Robert Moon – Treasurer
Terry Cummings – Director
Jeanie Dean – Director
Bruce Culbertson – Director
Brad Pate – Director
Barry Brown – Architectural Review Committee, Chair
Abbeville Tax Commissioners
Thomas E. Hite, III
Greenwood Tax Commissioners
James Michael Thomas
Core Objectives of the Hunter’s Creek Board of Directors
- Encourage collaborative participation that includes an involved membership.
- Take necessary steps as indicated to insure the safety and welfare of residents of the community.
- Assist to maintain and enhance property values by enforcing existing covenants and restrictions and amending as needed.
- Listen to concerns of the community and facilitate amicable solutions based on merit and not with regard to any special interest group.
- Seek continuous improvements in financial oversight, budgeting, and dispersion of funds. Promote financial transparency.
- Reserve the right to challenge actions that are deemed not in the best interest of the association.
Architectural Review Committee
Barry Brown, Chairman – Responsible for approving all new construction and repair to properties in Hunter’s Creek. Any changes tp properties must be approved by the Architectural Review Committee.