Minutes from the September 10th, 2019 Board Meeting are now available in the Board Meeting Minutes tab to the right of the screen. You will also be able to find the most recent Balance Sheet in this tab as well.
Hunters Creek Property Owners Association, Inc.
Board of Directors Meeting
Harris Baptist Church 300 Center St. in Greenwood
Tuesday, September 10, 2019
1. Welcome and establishment of quorum
2. Memorialize actions taken during Executive Session August 12th
Appointment of Officers:
President – Ralph Layland
Vice President – Jeff Meredith
Secretary – Michelle Karlovetz
Treasurer – Bob Moon
3. Financial Update – Bob Moon
* Status of financial audit
* Receipt of check for $21,000 from Southern Land Development (Old HOA money)
4. Golf Course Update
5. Legal Issues Update
* 102 Isabella Court update
* Proposed amendment to bring ACC under the Board’s authority
6. Inspections and Compliance
* Board representatives will assist Town & Country by riding with them.
* Recent inspection of August 29th
* Discussion of enclaves
7. DRAFT ACC Guidelines discussion
8. Open Owner Forum
The next Hunters Creek POA Board Meeting will be held on September 10th, 2019 at 6pm in the Harris Baptist Church Social Hall. All are welcome to attend.
As the warmer weather months usually result in an increase in outdoor activity, we would like to remind everyone of the Golf Cart Laws that must be obeyed.
South Carolina Law (56-2-105) requires that all persons who operate golf carts to have the following:
- * A valid SC Driver’s license
- * Registration Certificate
- * Proof of liability insurance
There have been recent situations where children were operating these vehicles in a fast and uncontrolled manner with loud, blasting music. We ask that parents please restrict the use of driving a golf cart to only those who qualify to do so, and those who are legally allowed to operate one to please be respectful of others in the neighborhood. All families with children and golf carts should remember the specific laws that govern anyone under the legal driving age.
With school beginning soon, the amount of traffic through the neighborhood is only going to increase in the afternoons. If you are a golf cart-owning parent within the community, please help us maintain neighborhood safety.
The Hunters Creek Property Owners Association Board of Directors will meet on June 3rd, 2019 at Harris Baptist Church. There will be a presentation by the SC Land & Water Improvement Group. Please see the Agenda Below.
The 2019 Hunters Creek POA Annual Meeting will be held on June 25th, 2019 at 6pm in the Harris Baptist Church Social Hall. More information to come.
Due to a scheduling conflict, the next Board Meeting will be re-scheduled for February 19th, 2019 at 6:00 pm in the Harris Baptist Church Social Hall located at the rear of the property.